Internship in support of the francophone ESCR platform.
Human Dignity created a platform bringing together 15 NGOs from sub-Saharan Africa in 2017:https://hdignity.org/index.php/activities/building-an-escr-ngo-community. After an initial informal phase, the platform aims to structure itself and develop activities.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to join us as a part-time intern from June 2020 and provide support for the structuring of the platform. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of the only regional platform working to promote ESCR.
Human Dignity is looking for an intern for a period of 2 months. Under the guidance and responsibility of the director, the intern will perform the following missions:
- support the director in the development of the ESCR platform created by the association and composed of 15 associations from sub-Saharan Africa (drafting of a charter and internal regulations and monitoring with members, implementation of a plan for the next 12 months, animation of the platform)
- participate in the daily management of the association.
The internship will be done via telework with regular contact with the director.
Part time: 28h / week
2-month internship - desired start date 08/06/2020
Profile / experience
- Compulsory internship agreement
- Master degree in the field of human rights required;
- Good organizational and editorial skills
- Fluency in English and French essential (fluent written and oral level)
- Mastery of Pack office
- Ability to work remotely, within a decentralized team, including with the director
We offer :
- Daily French lunch vouchers in the amount of € 8
- 2.5 days off per month
To apply :
The application must be sent in English or French to Human Dignity at email@example.com (Subject: Internship) before June 2, 2020 with:
- a cover letter
- a resume