Mozambique 2021 UPR: our joint contributions
Paris, Maputo March 26, 2021
Human Dignity and its partners in Mozambique participate in the pre-sessions organized by UPR Info on March 26, 2021.
Read our written and oral contributions to the universal periodic review of Mozambique scheduled for May 2021:
- our main recommendations to Mozambique: here
- our joint written statement prepared on the occasion of Mozambique pre-session of March 26, 2021: here
- Julania Langa from Ipas Mozambique, shares our common concerns on the enjoyment of economic and social rights in the country on video
- our full report on human rights in Mozambique here
Our partners in Mozambique:
- Ipas Mozambique, an international organization with offices in Mozambique focused on expanding access to safe abortion and contraceptive care
- AESA - Association for Education, Health, Environment and Social Communication, Mozambican NGO founded in 2008
- KULIMA, a Mozambican organization dedicated to integrated socio-economic development.